Thanks for ordering my book My Life in a Tutu!
You Must Confirm Your Email To Get Your Free Download…
Step 1 – Check Your Inbox and Confirm Your Subscription..
In order to receive my eBook you must confirm your email address, this is to make sure that someone else isn’t using your email address without your permission.
Please check your email box as in just a few moments you should receive a confirmation request email, to make sure that we comply with the Can Spam Act and have your email address correct. You will be receiving this email from one of the following depending on how often you are receiving the lessons MyLifeInATutu@aweber.com,
Simply click on the confirmation link in the email and you will immediately receive the eBook in PDF format.
We respect your email privacy and promise to never sell, share or rent your email address to any unauthorized third party. Period! By submitting your email address you are also requesting and agreeing to receive important information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of each email.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM RECEIVING OUR EMAIL PLEASE LOOK AT THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Step 2 – White List My Email Address
If you use Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, or any similar service, please be sure to read the following instructions
If you use SPAM ARREST or a similar service, please whitelist:
If you haven’t received your confirmation email with the subject line: RESPONSE REQUIRED: Please Confirm your request for information, it is most likely due to spam filters (Especially if you use a free email provider like Yahoo, MSN or even AOL). Please check your “Spam” or Bulk mail folders for the email. Make sure you add me to our buddy list or “white list” if needed.
Here’s how to do that for some of the most popular e-mail providers:
Here’s how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Next, click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the email address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the menu.
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive our mails:
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include these domains: ConfirmationPageSecrets.com and Aweber.com. For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
1. Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click “Save.”
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if you’re having trouble:
1. Click the “Options” tab
2. Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.